The NY post har nå gått ut med en lengre artikkel hvor kilder forteller om problemene til Jay-Z og Beyonce.
– A source says that they complement each other professionally too much to split now: “There’s still something there, even though it’s not going to last. Business is always part of the equation. They know they’re the king and queen of hip-hop — and really, all of music. Neither wants to lose that.” Together, they are the most powerful celebrity couple in the world and their joint worth is $1 billion.
– The public shows of affection are just that, the source says: “Knowing them as I do, obviously there’s a little something to certain rumors. When your man or your woman isn’t getting it done for you, and I’m talking emotionally, not necessarily sexually…they keep things quiet.”
– In the beginning, when they first met in the early aughts, Jay was into her but she wasn’t into him. Her uncle claimed: “He was after her and she wasn’t. She told me she wasn’t too fond of him…I guess she wasn’t attracted to him.” The source says Beyoncé was most interested in Jay’s mind. “Jay’s a kingmaker; she recognized that. This was a come-up for her, no question. She had to learn the ropes as presented by Jay — but really, this was mostly about business.”
– They both cheated, said a source: “They each had guilty pleasures.”
– Jay controls Bey: “There’s no bigger controller than Jay,” the source says. “She’s great, but she’d be a little lower on the totem pole if it weren’t for hooking up with him.”
– I don’t even understand this quote: “They don’t subscribe to that ‘teach-a-person-to-fish’ thing. They’ll give you a fish once in a while, but they let everyone know that they’re the only sharks in the water.”
– Jay hangs out with his Roc Nation friends but he doesn’t keep them in the loop about everything. Bey is tight with Solange, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams “but even they can’t swing by without first getting clearance.” And “Beyoncé and Jay Z both change their cellphone numbers every two weeks.”
– What Bey and Jay really think of Kimye: “They are guarding like hell their status. Beyoncé wasn’t going to allow a Kardashian to socially climb her. And Jay didn’t want Kanye with Kim — he thinks it’s bad for business. I think Jay lost a little respect for Kanye there.”
– Solange thinks Jay has been fooling around with Rihanna this whole time.
Det blir vel ikke større sladder enn dette?